Watch tutorials, webinars and informative videos about PreSens optical sensor systems.
Based on research activities started in the 1980‘s PreSens Precision Sensing GmbH was founded in 1997 as a spin-off from the University of Regensburg, Germany.
The company combines long-time experiences of different researchers in the fields of electronic engineering and sensor development. Right from the beginning, microsensor systems were sold to customers in life sciences. Already in its first decade of operation PreSens became one of the leading companies in the field of chemical optical sensor technology. Together with its partners it offers full service in Europe, America and Asia.
Products Made in Germany
PreSens offers a broad range of sensor systems for end users in Bioprocess Control, Biological & Environmental Research, the Food & Beverage industry as well as other industrial applications.
We offer systems for
- Oxygen measurement in gases and liquids
- Non-invasive online pH, CO2 and oxygen measurement
- Oxygen and pH sensors for single-use bioreactors
- Microsensors for pH and oxygen
- Process control in shake flasks incl. biomass monitoring
- Low-maintenance DO measurement for fermentation and bioreactor systems
- Online oxygen and pH measurement in disposables like multiwell plates and plastic bags
- Imaging solutions for 2D-mapping of oxygen-, pH-, and CO2-distributions
Our product range is constantly expanding!
Furthermore, we are developers and manufacturers of opto-electronic OEM sensor components for companies in the field of medical equipment and process control. Please do not hestitate to contact us for any request concerning your customized solution.