Watch tutorials, webinars and informative videos about PreSens optical sensor systems.
Find your solution from more than 100 combinations!
OEM Components for Optical Measurement
of O2, pH & CO2
PreSens offers precise OEM solutions for optical oxygen, pH or CO2 measurements. The electro-optical modules (EOMs) are ready to be integrated into monitoring & control systems. They represent the smallest fiber optic digital phase transmitters to be used for temperature compensated optical oxygen, pH, or CO2 measurement.
All OEM Components
Probes for Gaseous & Dissolved O2 Monitoring
- For various O2 measurement ranges
- Ideal for biotech, beverage & brewing industries, industrial applications
- Simple integration at measurement site with PG 13.5 fitting
- Stand steam sterilization and cleaning in place
- Communication via RS485 (PreSens proprietary or Modbus RTU)
- 4 - 20 mA analog output
Electro-Optical Module EOM-O2-mini
OEM Transmitter for Contactless Oxygen Measurements
- Fast integration with integration package
- More than thousand systems in the field
- Experienced customer support
- Assembled according to ISO 9001 and EN ISO 13485
Wide Range Oxygen Probes for Gaseous & Dissolved O2 Monitoring
- Measurement range of 0 - 100 % O2, detection limit of 0.03 % O2, 20 ppb
- Ideal for environmental research, aquaculture, sewage, etc.
- Communication via RS232 or RS485 (PreSens proprietary, Modbus RTU)
- Available with analog output
- Various cable lengths
Single-Use Optical Sensor Sticks for Luer Connectors
O2, pH & CO2 Monitoring in Cell Culture Perfusion Systems
- Effortless integration via Luer Lock
- Perfect for small series production & scientific R&D
- Pre-conditioned sensors ready for measurement
- Safe installation of separate sensor components
Multi-Channel & Multi-Parameter Measurements
Several Devices Controlled from One PC
- Parallel Multi-Channel O2, pH & CO2 Monitoring
- Use with Sensor Spots, Flow-Through Cells & Dipping Probes
- Multiple Devices Controlled with One Software
The electro-optical modules have a small outer diameter and low power consumption and will expand your system’s functionality for non-invasive or minimally invasive optical measurements. Our integration guide guarantees a fast implementation of the devices. As a standard digital interface they use a RS232 or RS485 communication port. Different communication protocols including MOD Bus are available. Additionally, an ad-on temperature board can be installed, so a 4-wire temperature sensor can be connected for online temperature measurements.
Our pH OEM components are designed for use with non-invasive optical pH sensor spots and flow-through cells. The oxygen OEM solutions include transmitters for optical oxygen measurements in normal or trace oxygen range, as well as a micro fiber optic EOM for connection of oxygen microsensors. CO2 OEM components can be implemented for non-invasive measurements in the liquid phase. The production of the boards according to ISO 9001:2008 and EN ISO 13485:2003 + 2007 AC guarantees certified quality.
For many years now PreSens develops tailored sensor solutions and optical OEM components that can be implemented in most different systems and applications. Thousands of our EOMs are already in use all around the globe and you can count on our experienced customer support. Make use of our expertise in optical sensor engineering, and get your OEM solution!