Watch tutorials, webinars and informative videos about PreSens optical sensor systems.
How do I import data into excel from a text file containing measurement data?
First of all, please note that the described procedure is not software specific!
1. Open excel.
2. Go to the main menu and click File > Open or "Ctrl + O".
3. Choose the text file from the dialog box opened.
4. This will lead to a wizard; in step 1 activate the checkbox "Delimited" as shown below.
5. In a second step activate the checkboxes "Tab" and "Semicolon" under the "Delimiters".
6. As final step, press the "Finish" button.