Watch tutorials, webinars and informative videos about PreSens optical sensor systems.
How often do I have to calibrate the SensorPlates with my reader?
You have to do a new calibration:
- If you use a new batch of SensorPlates.
- If you use a different measurement temperature than the calibration temperature.
- For HydroPlates: If you use a sample with a different ionic strength than the one you used for calibration (e. g. 100 mM instead of 140 mM).
- If there are several weeks or months between calibration and measurement (time depending on your reader: The reader signal drifts over time, see manual of your reader).
- If you have performed a filter validation of your reader or exchanged the light source.