Watch tutorials, webinars and informative videos about PreSens optical sensor systems.
How can I install the SFRS on a PC with Windows 10?
SFRS must be installed using compatibility settings on a Windows 10 PC. The following steps describe the installation process in detail:
Please note: Depending on the available software on your PC, dotnet64.exe (included on the installation CD) may additionally have to be installed.
- Start the SFRS.exe.
- A dialog opens in which you are informed that Windows protected your PC. Click on 'More info' in the dialog and select 'Run anyway'.
- An information window opens. Click 'OK' to proceed with the installation.
- The InstallShield Wizard appears. Click 'Finish' to exit the Wizard.
- Run the SFRS.exe again. Now the Program Compatibility Assistant opens: choose to run the installation using compatibility settings.
- The InstallShield Wizard opens; click 'Next' to start the installation.
- Leave the Destination and Database Folder to the suggested settings and click 'Next'.
- The SFRS is installed and a desktop shortcut is created. Click on the SFRS shortcut to start the software.