- Online monitoring without sampling
- Compact measurement system
- Optimized for physiological solutions
Find your solution from more than 100 combinations!
Fiber Optic Carbon Dioxide Meters
for Various Applications
Featured CO2 Systems
All CO2 Meters
Fiber Optic CO2 Meter
- For use with non-invasive CO2 sensors & sensor probes
- One calibration for a multitude of sensor spots
- Software included
Detector Unit DU03
Device for 2D CO2 Imaging
- Read-out of CO2 sensor foils
- More than 100,000 measurement points within one recorded image
- USB powered & portable
- Small to medium size field of view (4.6 mm² to 13.5 cm²)
- Image processing and evaluation software included
- Visualize spatial and temporal gradients
- Time-lapse analyte movies
The fiber optic CO2 analyzer is controlled via PC and comes with an easy-to-use software. Due to its small footprint the systems can easily be installed in any measurement set-up. As one calibration can be used for a multitude of sensors this carbon dioxide meter ensure a fast work flow. The pCO2 mini additionally has analogue in- and outputs and an open communication protocol that allows to digitally integrate the device in control systems.
The detector unit for CO2 imaging is a compact, handheld fluorescence microscopes which is powered via USB. With this device optical CO2 sensor foils can be read out and CO2 distributions visualized 2-dimensionally. Single images or time-series measurements can be conducted, with each image containing the information of thousands of single measurement points.